Cambo has recently announced a new registration initiative that grants a two year warranty to all Cambo products* purchased within the last five years. If you own Cambo equipment, this is an excellent opportunity to extend the life of your current warranty or bring new life to an older product.
- Extend your current warranty to two years
- Confirm you have an original Cambo manufactured product
- Sign up for Cambo product updates and news announcements
What Can I Register?
- Any Cambo product purchased within the last 5 years with a serial number
- Cameras, Stands, Rigs, Cranes, Pedestals and many accessories
- Camera Lenspanels. Does not include lens, shutters and third party accessories
Products purchased within the last 2 years can be registered using the online form below. Upon confirmation from Cambo, customers will receive registration documentation from Cambo.
Products purchased within 5 years must also complete the online form, but the equipment must also be sent to Cambo Headquarters (Netherlands) for full inspection. In the event that Cambo recommends a service repair and the client accepts the service fee, Cambo will grant the extra 2 year warranty at no charge. If Cambo finds that no service is needed, the extra 2 year warranty will be granted free of charge. The customer is responsible for covering shipping fees to and from Cambo. Customers that decline the recommended service will not be granted the extended warranty.
About Cambo’s Extended Warranty
- The extended warranty is applicable to products manufactured by Cambo. Extended warranty does not include the specific parts as manufactured by Copal, Rodenstock and Schneider or other third party products that are clearly named as such, which keep their original warranty period.
- The extended warranty is excluded in cases of abuse, accidents and/or unauthorized repair by others.
- The customer is liable for shipping to Cambo. Shipping can only happen after receiving a RMA authorization from Cambo.
- The extended warranty does not include any loaner or free replacement of equipment.