Recently debuted at Photo Plus Expo 2017, the Cambo PCH (Precision Controlled Head) is a newly designed geared tripod head with dual axis gearing for precise control of your camera.
Cambo’s NEW tripod head has amazing flexibility. It can tilt, swing, rotate as if it were a ball head, and it has precision gears for fine-tuned tilt and swing. The geared movements are self-locking and available in any position of the head. The bottom as well as the top can rotate 360*. After leveling, the top rotation can be used for panoramic shooting.
The PCH features a quick release top and includes a 1/4″ plate. Cambo’s QR plate includes a safety lock that prevents your camera to turn loose on the mount.
Cameras with an ARCA style mount can be used directly on the PCH. This includes the Cambo ACTUS and Cambo WRS-series.
Size and weight:
- height: 130 mm (incl. plate)
- width: 110 mm
- depth: 102 mm
- weight: 1200 gram
Key Features PCH:
- 360* manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90* at the top and bottom plate
- 140* X-axis tilt (30* backwards 110* forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the X-axis
- 140* Y-axis pivot (30* backwards 110* forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the Y-axis
- X-, Y- and Z-axis rotate over the same point
- When X-, Y- and Z-axis locking knobs are open the PCH can move freely like a normal spherical head.
- Adjustable geared friction
- Adjustable manual friction
- Arca compatible QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8″ and 1/4″ tripod mounting options.
The PCH is available now for pre-order from any Cambo USA dealer, and will begin shipping early to mid November 2017